China and the Corona Virus


The Corona Virus has been a huge issue around the world in recent months. It originated from Wuhan, China. About 3,000 people have died since the first person was infected with the virus. Something that concerns me about this, is the fact that these numbers are coming out of China. I feel like China might be reducing some of these numbers so that the outbreak does not look nearly as bad as it actually is. I have no idea what the numbers actually are. I do feel like they are dramatically higher than they are reported to be. I believe that China wants to be in control of everything, so they have to fake the numbers to retain this sense of power. Recently in Quanzhou, a hotel collapsed. The hotel was housing people that were confirmed to have the Corona Virus. There were 70 people that were trapped in the in the collapsed building. 43 people have been confirmed to be rescued from the wreckage. I believe that China demolished this building on purpose to bring down the number of people with the virus. I don’t believe that they are above doing such actions like this. I think they don’t know what to do about the virus outbreak, so they are resorting to attempting to kill their own citizens to control the outbreak.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12: Diffusion of Innovations: Snapchat

EOTO Part 1: Propaganda

EOTO: Part 2